lunedì 16 marzo 2015

THE DUSTY ATTIC MARCH CHALLENGE & TIMBROSCRAPMANIA SFIDA MARZO

Hello!
 Today is such a sunny warm day, our whole street is flooded with sunlight! I love spring and all that is connected with it. In my veins is bliss and happiness, I want to do something unusual,  may be I will try a new palette, or be inspired by this from 
I think that it is perfect! Wich splash of colors! 
I just love it!

LO "Remember..dream...  live... and anjoy your relax"


Mood Board 


Also I wod like a partecipate in Timbroscrapmania challenge with this Lo
 The theme for this month is "Ribbons & Pearls"



Here you can see the  piece of the Ribbon inside  and Green  Perals 






 Here you can see also the video tutorial how I created this background 


 The next I'll publish how I create this Lo composition. 


         
Thanks for reading me and leave your comments!
With my best regards!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...